Re: 40 DCOE numbers

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 40 DCOE numbers
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 15:31:36 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
        A 1982 Weber catalog shows the jetting for kit K009 40 DCOE 948,1098 to
be:
Choke  32
Idle 45F9
Main 135
Emulsion F2
A/C jet 175
--------- and ------- the "stock" settings for #19550.005 40DCOE 2 as it
is/was supplied were
choke 33
idle 50f9
main 115
emul. F16
a/c 150
        In other words, in 1982 the carb that was provided in the kit K009 was
the
above number (orig. for Lotus) and was rejetted to the 1st settings above
>From the 2nd settings. Info from Redline.
Suggest at least trying the Redline settings. YM(if any at all)MV
Peter C.