British Car Magazine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Magazine
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 11:23:24 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good Mornin' Folks,

Upon hearing of the goodies in the current issue, I remembered I had
subscribed to this magazine in the past few months and we haven't received
any copies.

After getting the info from you nice people on the list I telephoned the
BCMag offices yesterday -- they were closed so I left a message -- they
called me back first thing this morning!!!  I was impressed.

They have all our correct info in their system and can't figure out why we
haven't been receiving the magazine.
They are sending me copies of the issues we missed (even though they were
sent before) and I am on the alert for the new one that should be here
within a week or so.
At their suggestion, I am going to go to the P.O. and fill out one of their
illustrious forms stating that I have not been receiving all my mail.
If the new issue doesn't make it then we'll know someone in the P.O. has
been adopting our magazines.  (Wish they came in plain brown wrappers.)
The gal at BCMag also said they had one guy who had to change his mailing
address so his magazines didn't disappear.
She also said the people on the East Coast seem to get their issues earlier
than the rest of us'ns.  (Don't know why.)

Thanks for your help ---------
thought if someone else isn't receiving their magazines they may want to
check into it.

Happy reading,
Peggy.B.