shirt, merchandise, other spridget logo stuff.

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: shirt, merchandise, other spridget logo stuff.
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:23:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the ideas, I really like the tattoo idea! Maybe transform this list
into
a sect!

Being serious, I'll look further into the lapel pin idea. here is another idea.
Also, my beloved fountain pen died last week. I've had it since I left France 5
years ago, I'm really looking to get a new one, but the ones I've looked don't
look
very appealing to me. Maybe a spridget fountain pen?  Sorry for being kinda of
selfish, I don't know if many other people like fountain pens. I don't use
anything
else, if I have a choice! Tell me if any you use fountain pens, or want to try
use one or if you are interested,

I think I will wait until the polos are printed, shipped, warn in, and oil
stained
before I act on any other ideas....

take care...

Toby                            tob@taltec.net
Santa Barbara, CA       tob@taltec.net
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser (daily driver stock everything...)
1969 Austin Healey Sprite mark 4  (in restoration now!)
1998 yellow labrador "Milou" (puppy only 4 months old) he likes the Sprite
better