RE: Sprite rear differential

To: <schaiken@e-chemicals.com>
Subject: RE: Sprite rear differential
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:43:13 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all,

For the 4.0 mile course at Road America, a 4:55 runs out of revs pretty
often unless you can spin your 948 at 8500 RPM+ for looooooooong periods of
time.

Road America is in Greg's backyard, so I advised him based on my experience
of running 948 Sprites 3 races there a year for the last 6 or 7 years.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko