Re: Animal Collision was No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.

To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Animal Collision was No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:26:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
TYPE79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
 comp losses are not specifically "chargeable" events.

I don't know about that.
My insurance co charges me more every year!
This year's 50% increase was due to the "old car" A 67 Austin not on
antique insurance. I called and was told it's old and unsafe.
How do they know it's unsafe?
The car is actually safer now then when it was new.

Of course this is Jersey, where if someone passes you on the right
shoulder while you are turning right, and they salute you because you
had the nerve to use your signal and actually make the turn!

Frank, still waiting for his insurance to go down when he turns 21, and
when he gets married, and when he owns his own home, and when.....
Now it's $3000 a year insted of $300! Antiques not included, neither is
my truck, that's another grand!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ