DCOE jetting survey results

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: DCOE jetting survey results
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:37:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All

I ran an informal survey a few months ago and with all the talk about DCOE
carb's I thought it might be a good time to show the results. I would still
like to get more responses if anyone would like to add their info. I only have
5 entries so far and the info should be used with caution, all but one person
indicated that they were still testing other combinations. Also if there is
any info that you might like to see added to the chart let me know.
The chart is in Acrobat 3.0 format and should be ok to view on both Mac's and
PC's.
Apparently the list will not accept e-mail attachments so if you want to
receive it just drop me a line and I will sent it your way.

Please send response to yorkus@aol.com. This will help me keep them straight
from the normal list mail.

Cheers
1972 Midget "The Baby Car"