Re: Shirts 'n' Checks

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shirts 'n' Checks
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:39:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,

spriDGet checks sound good to me.

I will be so happy when the shirts get here.  Glad I ordered enough that I
can wash one while I wear another, wouldn't want to tarnish the lists'
reputation.  :-)

Thanks for all your hard work.

Eagerly watching the mailbox,
Peggy.
P.S.
Wait'll MontanaBob sees someone in a spriDGet shirt, he will be SO Jealous!
heh, heh.