Re: Carb Springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb Springs
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 13:24:59 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmmm, looks like I've had my carb springs connected up the wrong way for
the last few years. Never could understand why there needed to be a
spring on the choke. Now I know why.... there shouldn't be.

It's amazing what you can learn from this list, even when you're not
looking.

Cheers,
Eriks skinkis