Re: polo update #2 maybe

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: polo update #2 maybe
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 09:04:23 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Nothin to do with Land or Rover, I'll wager
Maybe Less than Reliable?  Just kidding.
Funny thing.... I just called our local Mitsu dealer..... They don't know!
The parts guys are working on it and promise a call back shortly. We do
know it's got more doors, though.
I would think Long Range.... only 'cause every other acronym I can think of
isn't very complimentary. Is there a polo shirt that explains it all?
Peter C on the trail of LRV

At 08:33 AM 3/9/99 , you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/8/99 11:42:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>mostynf@earthlink.net writes:
>
><< What's a Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport anyway??? >>

>I never did find out what LRV stands for.
>
>Go to:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/5724/index.html  for
>pictures of Expos.  It's a nice micro-van.  Great rally car.  But it's no
LBC!