Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:16:01 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Very much so.  When Geoff Healey was in Australia someone posed an
originality question and his reply was almost identical.

Peter Westcott
Melbourne Australia

----------
From: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Cc: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>; Spridget mail list
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, 10 March 1999 2:03

This debate reminds me of research done on Mustang Shelbys and the blue
paint used
on "original" cars. Carroll Shelby was asked if he could put the debate to
rest
about what was the correct color. His reply was that sometimes it varied on
the
paint available and the hangover condition of the paint crew. He also said
that all
the "experts" were just as wrong about what was correct and that no man,
document,
picture, or original car was
totally correct or incorrect. When I factor in that the British have
stronger beer
than us I
Believe that we will have a more difficult time providing the correct
answer to a
lot of the originality questions.
Bruce Lowry