Re: welded diffs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welded diffs
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:50:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like driving a Kart.  In the tighter corners you would brake
in deep and late with left foot, smack the throttle open, get it
sliding, keep it sliding.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!