Re: factory discs?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: factory discs?
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:54:29 -0600
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello everyone,

        Just to confuse the issue still further, and yes, I have my nomex suit
on
too.

        Special Tuning Sheet B-1  Issue 2 for model AH Sprite Mkl & Mkll and MG
Midget Mkl  lists wire wheel 60 spoke AHA 7573 as well as a disc brake kit,
formerly supplied as kit # Q2552.

        The EPE brake products catalogue lists a disc brake conversion for Mkl
and
Mkll Sprite pad as D65.  Whilst it shows the Mklll and MklV pad as the D84.

Fisher Jones
Comfort, TX