1. Pulls off at wrong exit.
2. Opens window
3. Asks directions of a knowledgeable police officer
4. Arrives at destination presently.
1. Pulls off at wrong exit absolutely positive it's the correct one.
2. Drives five miles into wilderness, still thinks he's right.
3. Drives an extra 5 miles just in case.
4. Finally rolls down window
5. Pulls up to a 7 -11
6. Gets three hot-dogs, a large slurpee, and beef jerky
7. Asks person behind counter how to get back onto the highway.
8. Gets back into car.
9. Laughs at the idea of looking at a map as he pulls away from the 7-11.
10. Drives down a dirt road with no street lights insisting this
is the way back because guy from 7-11 said it was.
11. Almost hits a deer
12. Curses the night
13. Drives and fiddles with radio.
14. Yells at passenger for suggesting the map again
15. And of course you're still lost.