SPAX shock conversion

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPAX shock conversion
From: Erin Matzen <sunflower@networksplus.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:39:08 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi People,
Well I put the Spax shock conversion kit on my Sprite to day and its AWSOME!
If it hadn't been for replacing the leaf springs the conversion kit itself took
about an hour to put on and it came with absolutely everything we needed!  I am
very impressed, and I am very glad I switched!  The new leaf springs probably
make a big difference too.  Before I had all this done, my lever shocks were
shot, and my leaf springs were just about totally flat and a piece had broken
off already.  Whenever I would go over even a slight bump you could hear the
bump stop hitting the underside of the body, and if I was going down a
generally bumpy road, it would clatter really bad.  BUT NO MORE!  HAHA! I am
sooooo happy.  When I drove home I felt like I was driving a little Ferrari or
something!
Erin
1969 Austin Healey Sprite