Thanks! (new web site) and a question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks! (new web site) and a question
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:56:18 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey fellow Spridgeteers:

Through the suggestions of many of you the new home page for the NBCC
is up and running.  Many of you gave me suggestions and input for our
new page, I would like to thank you for your stuff and invite you to
take a look at the site.  We are open to suggestions and more
material.  I have now been asked to provide a short Internet column in
our club newsletter. I have found over the last two years that the
combined knowledge of this list has been invaluable in the maintenance
and enjoyment of my car. I would like to use this list as an example
of how people can work together to solve common (and uncommon)
problems with our little cars.  My question of today is what do you
like and dislike about this, new to many, way of communicating?  How
has this list helped you?

In other words, HELP...Again!
--
Mark