RE: cd-player, ugly but where? (long)

To: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Mostyn Faulkner <mostynf@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: cd-player, ugly but where? (long)
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:23:53 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you want to check out a serious Spridget audio install you may want
to check out Car Stereo Review, December or January I think, I'll have
to check at home. It features an Alpine CVA-1000 in an under dash
console(pop out 4" LCD, navigation controls), 8 inch subwoofer under the
dash, multiple amps, etc. all packed into a Midget. It was road tested
on the '98 One Lap of America. It's impressive but overkill to me. I
have an audio system in my truck but it's much more suited for it.
Personally, I don't think a Spridget needs a CD player or any sort of
radio. I just want to enjoy the sweet mechanical sounds and the wind
rushing by. Much like riding a motorcycle.
Just my 2 cents
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com