shirt\polo update....

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: shirt\polo update....
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:17:11 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Well, the printer gave me a call today, The Haynes and the other company
shipment of blank shirts will arrive MONDAY!... So what a bummer... Sorry about
rushing the whole check thing... looks like we didn't need much haste after all.
Obviously my March 15th date is now pointless.... I didn't realize that it took
this long... I will ask him WHEN I will have the shirts in MY HAND and pass the
info on to you tomorrow or the next day.
He loved the art work, and started telling me about when he was in Australia and
was drunk with his friends driving a Jaguar in the middle of the night. All of a
sudden all the lights went out and he almost crashed with his buddies. I TOLD
him
about LUCAS the prince of.....well it goes on and on. The films are done and the
screens are almost done, but it doesn't matter since all the shirts will only
come
in MONDAY.....

I guess we will all be patient and wait.... sorry about that....

Toby