Re: injuries of war...errrr...

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: injuries of war...errrr...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:22:51 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/17/99 9:10:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, tob@taltec.net
writes:

<<    Well I thought my sweet sprite wouldn't hurt me....a pair of pliers
slipped and
 now I have the tip of the pliers imprint on my chin, its cut kinda deep....
Don't
 ask what I was doing with pliers... just don't ask... stupid really...   Just
 reminder, ALWAYS think about safety.... I think a few stitches will be
 required...I'm off to the clinic....

Toby,

I can't believe you stopped to post this to the list BEFORE you went to the
clinic!!!!  Please take care of yourself.  We can wait to hear about it after
you get back, and you have some time to recuperate.  Besides, we need our
shirts!!

Hope you are okay.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget