Re: 1275 Distributor cap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Distributor cap
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:30:03 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/18/99 10:36:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
edwin@fatherbrowne.com writes:

<< Is there an alternative distributor cap I
 can use on a 1275 bugeye. The one I use is the type
 where the spark plug leads are screwed in from the
 inside of the cap. I would prefer to use push on leads
 so as I can use a set of better spark plug leads.

 If not what is the best plug lead cable to use for
 best preformance.

 Edwin Davison
 Dublin, Ireland.
 '59 Bugeye
 '64 BJ8

Well the only one I know of is the Mallory duel point distributor from
Victoria British LTD. Vacuum advance the part number is 17-501. Mechanical
advance part number is 17-500.
 Here is their web site address where you can get a free catalog.
http://www.victoriabritish.com

James
Florida
1962 A-H Sprite
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>
1962 Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration</A>