wire wheels ex: India

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheels ex: India
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:15:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I wish to take exception to some comments on the quality of the Indian
produced 'Dunlop' wire wheel.  It is quite true that the initial production
run was lacking in 'traditional' British quality.  The same could be said
for the last runs made in the U.K.  India has now got its act together and
they are making a wire wheel in the best 'British' tradition.
That is to say that they are good value but not perfect (just like our cars!)

Cheers,
Martyn
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')