Re: WARNING new Calif. driving technique

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WARNING new Calif. driving technique
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:31:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/19/99 12:22:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< On my last trip to the SF bay area I learned a new trick for changing lanes
on busy freeways.  What they do is make a quick flick towards your lane like
their comming over without looking,  when you slam on your brakes then they do
change lanes in the gap you left with your smoking 4 wheel brake lock-up.
Happened three times, the first two got away with it, but the third I left
sideways on 101 at Army St.  I'd tell you how that happened but then it
wouldn't work for me anymore!
                Crash >>

Sounds like you are living up to your nickname.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport