RE: Anti-Roll Bar

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Anti-Roll Bar
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:08:50 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
How about trying two pieces of 2" angle, (1/8" or 3/16" thick) mounted
to the bumper bracket mounts. It's a little wider than stock and you may
have to use an aftermarket bracket and bushing but it should work. I've
test fit this on a ¾" bar but it hasn't been road tested. Anybody out
there try this?
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com