Re: Parking brake stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parking brake stuff
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:10:57 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In my part of the world it's called a compensator...

Peter Westcott

----------
From: Danny Rendleman <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parking brake stuff
Date: Friday, 19 March 1999 20:00

Getting the Li'l Guy out of storage soon and one of the first things
I want to do is hook up the parking brake. Problem is I'm missing
some of the connecting hardware.  The most important missing thing is
also missing in VB and Moss:  that step-down flange affair that
connects the cable to the rods--I don't know the name for it since
it's not listed!  If anyone knows the name or, even better, has one
from a parts car, please let me know.  Better yet, if you would like
to sell assorted parts in that area, since I'm not sure what all I'll
need, I would like to purchase what you have.  Thanks.  And I join
you all in looking forward to lots of topdown days soon!

Danny
74 Midget
GAN5UE153226G