[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line 3]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:46:47 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 09:20:44 -0500
     From: "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
     Subject: Re: Rubber Floors for Mark I Midgets

Daniel,

I don't have the issue in which this ad appeared as I don't subscribe to
the magazine and was reading it at either a newsstand or at a waiting room
somewhere.  If no one can find the ad, and if the Midget rubber floors turn
out as good as the manufacturer told me that they would, I may just go
ahead and have him make the molds for the floors for the Sprites too.
(There seems to be more demand for these anyway.)  I would have to get
ahold of a set of excellent original Sprite rubber floors somewhere first,
though, for him to use as a copy.

Bob