Re: not a spridget..but close59 100-6 4 sale

To: Bob Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: not a spridget..but close59 100-6 4 sale
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:55:14 -0800
Cc: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

You talked me into it.  There's a big Healey in the paper in N. Calif.
Excellant price $5700  Restoration project. 59 100-6, 209.727.0251  It
is in the Modesto B.  Let me know if anyone wants more details.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby