MIG Welding Follow-up

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MIG Welding Follow-up
From: "Larry Bull" <lbull@dreamscape.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:45:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks everyone for the advice the opinions are certainly all over the
board.  After reading all your posts and giving it some thought I believe I
will go to my local welding and paint supplier, pay the extra bucks and get
the Lincoln 125 or what ever it is that still uses 110v power yet has the
extra umph to do some heavier work.  They are great guys who have offered to
train me if I purchase from them.  Since this will most likely be a one time
purchase for me spending the extra will pay off in the long run.

Keep the Rubber Side Down!
Larry Bull - lbull@dreamscape.com
62 AH BT7 Tri Carb
60 Bugeye Sprite