RE: Help!! No not the Beatle's song

To: "'Paul A Asgeirsson'" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>, toobmany@bigpond.com
Subject: RE: Help!! No not the Beatle's song
From: "Gronberg, John" <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:30:38 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As I understand it; the new and improved (play on words) BENT "C" ring has
replaced the old set up. I am not sure what the old set up was, I think it
was a thin washer and old version C ring. In any event I have never been
able to get the new "C" ring on and reverted to my local ACE hardware store
for a old C ring that I can use my C ring pliers on.  However having read
the new "directions" on the net, to install the new style C ring I may
attempt another try.

-
Regards
John Gronberg