Re: new book

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: new book
From: "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:44:31 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of Horler's book, has anyone else noticed that the beautifully
restored mineral blue Mark IV Sprite on page 86 has two different kinds of
front fenders on it?  The left one has the "low" parking lights of the
post-'69 models, and the right one has the "high" parking lights of the
pre-'69 models.  I suspect Horler included this picture just to see if
anyone would notice.

Bob W.