LBC's For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC's For Sale
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:31:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
These are not Spridgets, but you may know someone who is interested: my
friend who sold me my 60 Sprite basketcase picked up a couple of cars
that were part of a Jaguar deal.  He had to buy these to get 2 Jags he
wanted to resell.  He has a 67 MGB, one owner car, all original, runs
very well with 60 PSI oil press. at idle and recent paint job.  It's a
good runner-$3500.00  He also has a (dare I say) a 66 TR4, also a one
owner car, recently repainted, needs bumper rechromed(front) very
straight(original rockers, Arizona car) NO RUST WHATSOEVER! Looks
Great!  Ready to drive to a Brit Car Festival today-$4500.00  I don't
usually bomb the list with this kind of thing, but these seemed to be
exceptional deals.  E-mail me if you're interested.  These simply will
not last long.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite