Re: What's the Haps With The Spridget Shirts

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the Haps With The Spridget Shirts
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:59:37 -0800
Cc: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Toby, what's the haps with the Spridget shirts?

the haps? Well... the situation hasn't changed much. The printer still is
printing
em (so he says) I have seen one of em...They aren't bad! Some color shirts are
on
back order (strange colors, salmon, orange and pink). I just got all the boxes
and
the labels for the addresses...I will print em up before hand to save time when
get em. I'll ask the printers to diliver some of the order...without the funky
colors if thats what the hold up is....
....emmmm....what else can I say...."patience is a virtue"? how about:

"Patience is the virtue of an ass, who treads beneath his burden and complains
not"....

"Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a
stuck zipper"....

here is my favorite:

"Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your
gears." (don't know if Sprites are cabable of this yet)

Hopefully this will help you wait....sorry about the already late shirts.. I'll
let
you know the min when I send em out....
Sorry again....

Toby