RE: observations of LBC ownership

To: "'Metallian6@aol.com'" <Metallian6@aol.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: observations of LBC ownership
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:05:42 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Reminds me of a time last summer I went to house warming party. The new
homeowner has a project Lotus Europa in the garage, and one of his friends
had another, perfect Europa in the driveway. I parked behind the
show-quality Europa. Guess which car got all the attention from the
kiddies? :-)  Thankfully I have a pretty marginal paint job, so I let 'em
crawl all over it like a jungle gym.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget