Need Parts for a mark 2 Sprite.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Parts for a mark 2 Sprite.
From: SirIanOfCa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 00:29:32 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There seems to be a distinct lack of seats for a Bugeye/Mk 2 round
here.Probably because of all the indiscriminate exporters who can still buy
stuff here at a relatively reasonable price.So I am looking for a pair of
decent seats and also a steering wheel.I live in San Diego so any info on
purchasing them locally would be appreciated.Alternatively if anyone has these
items they wish to sell please E mail me.

Regarding the 71 Midget there are an abundance of them here in So Cal.I know
of 4 that are up for sale at the moment.1 is a parts car only and is $350 the
others are in pretty good overall shape requiring only minor attention and are
priced from $800 to $2000.

I know of two Mk 1 Midgets that are up for sale at the moment one is $850 and
is complete but needs restoring.The other is $1200 but has no rust nor any
bondo and is straight and all original.I might end up having to buy the $850
car for the bits I want.I have no interest in any of these cars but if anyone
out there does Please feel free to E mail me and I shall pass along the
relevant phone No.

Thankyou and I wish you all a Happy Easter.

                           Ian.