Re: Shirts

To: samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Shirts
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:25:43 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Steve,

I've heard Manteca called some strange names, but never the Jewel.  It's
been called the smelliest little city, The lard capital or that sweet
smelly place, because of the cattle and sugar plant smells.  We're up
wind so we don't smell it at all.  It all goes to the freeway.

I hope you all get your's Monday.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby