Re: Townsend now Britfest

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, ltturner@usit.net
Subject: Re: Townsend now Britfest
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 20:41:23 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

On 5/1/99 9:51 PM so and so (Frank Clarici) said. (And I quote:)

>Amy Turner wrote:
>
>> By the way, is there a problem with the mail server today, or is everyone
out
>> DRIVING?!
>>

>Well the eastern Spridgeteers attended Britfest 99.
>I can now put a face to Larry Macy and yes he was in Bell Bottoms!

And I listened to Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath all the way home!!
But durn I forgot to grab the mocs before I left!!

Larry

PS good to put a face on Frank, George and the others etc, I gotta get me
ona those Spridget shirts - go good with the bells and my scarf.
Toby any left - more on the way?

>George, Biff, Larry, Alan Greski, Nick, Myself, and a few others were
>there.
>George and Nick took home trophys in the Sprite class. Biff should have
>but was running a little late (Moss alarm clock Biff?)
>George was "assessorized" complete with skiis on his ski rack!
>A perfect day for it. My Sprite ran perfectly for 220 miles @ 65+ mph.
>So to answer the question about everybody being out driving, YES!!
>
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>Bugeye Sprite
>67 Sprite
>59 A40
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?