RE: No respect for rubber

To: "'John C. Gottstein'" <gottstein@erols.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No respect for rubber
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:09:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey George,

Now that I think about it,  he's right.  Those ski's didn't leave much room
for the top being up.  Maybe Mr. Macy would let you _borrow_ his psychadelic
scarf for any planned trips.  At least it would be a period accessory ;).

Mike

'78 Midget (Pissed at losing to those damned CB Midgets again.)
'87 300zx (Still yelling "Hey,  what about me?")