dash paint redux

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash paint redux
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 23:48:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So after following all the dash paint threads I have a question. On my 65
Sprite is all of the dash supposed to be wrinkle paint or only the cluster?
After finally geting the woodgrain contact paper off (guess that wasn't
original huh?) I can't tell. I quess I'll have to put it in the ole blast
cabinet and get rid of all that primer too? Speaking of mice, I'll have to
tell you about the time I took a motor out of a MGB and found the exhaust
manifold and ports (and one cylinder) full of pumpkin seeds sometime. They
do keep busy!  Jim K