Re: Front Wheel Bearings...

To: mbelect@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Bearings...
From: Michael D Myers <mdmyers_ct@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 21:45:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The spacer keeps the bearing centers the proper distance apart. If you
remove it, you will reduce the ability for the bearings to counteract the
side loads on the wheel from cornering. I can provide more of the details
if anyone is interested.

M.D. Myers  (Torrington needle bearing engineer by trade)