Re: What to do first...

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: What to do first...
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 19:55:12 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Adrian,

Start with the body, Paint, then Mechanicals.  Make sure you install the
wiper system before you install the dash.  It can be done later, but
it's a real choice word job.  Next the wiring harness is easier to
install without the dash.  Assemble the dash on the bench then install.
Engine next, windscreen last just in case you slip while installing the
engine.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby