Re: Strange Grinding Rattle

To: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Strange Grinding Rattle
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:27:29 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Andy,

Thanks. I was actually driving the car last night in the dark when the
noise started. I didn't have the chance to really spend any time under the
hood.

The oil has been changed at 500 miles, head retourqued, valves reset. I
think Frank said he had a timing chain go bad at 600 miles. Who knows,
could be the chain.....

Thanks,

Robert