Re: Master Cylinder

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:05:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gerard,

You might try a air hose.  If that doesn't work try soaking it in hot water for
a few minutes.  Don't leave it in there as it will rust rather quickly.  Then
try the air hose again while still warm.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby