Boot Lid

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Boot Lid
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:51:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, my '78 Midget is almost ready to go to the painters for a respray.
...but (why is there always a but),  I sure could use a new boot (trunk) lid
so that it could be sprayed at the same time.
(the boot lid I have is strangely crumpled on one side).

Anyone out there have a good looking boot lid they would be willing to sell?
(I am in Massachusetts).