Re: electrical stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electrical stuff
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:39:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, David!

1)  What's "quickly"?  The Lucas distributor in my '73 Midget was in the
car when I rescued it from death in 1987.  Since then, it has done 40,000
miles and exhibits nary a wobble in the shaft.  Occasionally, I put a few
drops of oil down the center of the shaft, so maybe that helps.
2)  Ditto, no problems with the alternator.
3)  Don't know.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain