back from vacation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: back from vacation
From: "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:54:22 CDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, my job killed me off of entering at the local All British Day and
Mother's day prevented me from going to Salado but I did manage to take a
week off and spend it mostly under the jag.  I'm still trying to find the
A-pillar rainy-day leak in the midget.  Copious amounts of RTV will be in
attendance.  Hastily bought a new Walker replacement muffler for the midget
from SICP.  Cut off the necked-down endpipe and had a 1.5" crook welded on.
Noticed increased acceleration from 3000 up on my stock motor.  Previous
JCWhitney glasspack was definitely choking me off.

Anyway, felicitous salutations to all and thanks to all of you on the www.
Perhaps I've neglected to say so in the past but you all are a great help to
one who sometimes thinks he knows everything.  Please welcome me back.  I
promise to try and not answer things I don't know anything about.