RE: A tangent, but maybe an interesting one...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A tangent, but maybe an interesting one...
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:56:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wow, off work one day and miss a whole "thread" (yes, I remember
somebody hates that term). I haven't read "The Red Car" but the book
that got me interested was "The Bucket of Thunderbolts". Read it at
summer camp back when I was 9 or 10. About a kid (weren't they always)
who gets a clapped out TR4 and fixes it up then races it all summer. A
simple little book but entertaining. I still have it somewhere in my
"piles of stuff". Danny, I don't know what book you're describing but
"overturned bathtub" may refer to a Porsche Speedster.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy