steering column cowl \ dash

Subject: steering column cowl \ dash
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:36:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
anybody have any tips for installing a new column cowling? I took off the
steering wheel and that helped alot... but the dash is still kinda in the
way.... Maybe its just one of those chinese puzzle things where you have to
get everything loose, and in place, then tighten everything.... and the turn
signals and wind sheild wiper controls arent helping any..... does anybody
remember what problems they had? maybe its just me.... and yes i did get
frustrated... I might just leave it 48 hours and try it again and it will
snap together no problem....

thanks for your help....

Toby
Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net