Very, very little LBC content.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Very, very little LBC content.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:32:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay, it's car related!

Things you should never say to a Traffic Cop....

1.  I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
    (OK in Texas)

2.  Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't
    plugged in.

3.  Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4.  Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with
    me.  Good job!

5.  Are You Andy or Barney?

6.  I thought you had to be in relatively good physical
    condition to be a police officer.

7.  You're not gonna check the boot, are you?

8.  I pay your salary!

9.  Gee, Officer!  That's terrific.  The last officer only
    gave me a warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over?  Okay, just so one
    of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic.  Yes, I know there
    are no other cars around.  That's how far ahead of me
    they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have
    you been drinking?"  You probably shouldn't respond with,
    "Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating
    doughnuts?"