Re: Morris vs British Leyland

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, <Ronsoave@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Morris vs British Leyland
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:45:37 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now wait just a gol durn minute. What do you mean top? I don't need no
stinkin top!!

My 78 doesn't have a easy-to-fold top!! I have exactly one tonneau and
one 60 lbs SnugTop. The SnugTop is only for men (and then not often!) and
the tonneau is only for parking, and who ever saw a convertible with the
windows up and a tonneau? Not even real sure they work very well.

Larry

>I agree!  All my "projects" are '63s that have side curtains and
>build-it-yourself tops. (except for a '68 Sprite, which I'm trying to sell
>because of the "girly" roll-up windows and easy-to-fold top.)
>
>Bob

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up