RE: Need Spridget

To: "'Ronsoave@aol.com'" <Ronsoave@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need Spridget
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:00:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
New today on E-bay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104095894
1961 Austin Healey Sprite Mark I, "Bugeye" All parts are with car including
1959 bonnet(hood), original equipment fiberglass top (with chrome bolts for
rearview mirrors), ragtop hardware; but no ragtop. Body has rust,  also
floorpans need replacement. Motor has been filled with oil on top of
pistons, motor will turn over. Windshield has crack in it. Includes original
owners manual (in poor condition.) 948 c.c. motor, twin SU carbs, 4 speed
syncromesh tranny (1st gear syncromesh fried), rack and pinion steering,
drum brakes, The winning bid will get car where is/as is. Delivery can be
negotiated. The Sprite is located in Austin, Texas. If you would like any
other details or would like pictures of anything in particular on the car, I
will be glad to oblige. For pictures see -  http://www.txis.com/~btabor

opening bid 1200.

"4 speed syncromesh tranny (1st gear syncromesh fried)"
I find this funny in a painful way.