Re: hunting, etc.

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hunting, etc.
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 16:39:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 16/5/1999  12:31:34PM,  RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<<
 I pulled my plugs and took a look at them.  They are Champion N 9 and appear
 to be a light brown on the tips.  Haynes says N 5 was the factory issue and
 I have read here that N9YCC is a standard replacement.  Is this right?

Light brown is ok.  The numbering system for Champion plugs like a lot of
other things changes over the years.  The numbers themselves change less so
and the difference between N9 and N9YCC will be a copper core (CC) and I
forget what the Y means (Have used NGK plugs for years).

Why are you changing them.

I think hunting means a rising and falling engine tone - hold the choke out
for a long time when the engine is warm and you will get the general idea.

A cheap tacho is a cheap tacho.

Daniel1312