Re: Sprite floor support

To: ridleymj@bis.on.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite floor support
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:54:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/17/99 8:47:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridleymj@bis.on.ca writes:

<< All lower panels and supports from Frogeye till the 'semi-eliptic' springs
 were fitted are the same.  But $800.00 sounds mighty cheap.  You are either
 getting a great deal or........

 You are going to spend much more than that in parts. >>

Hi Martyn. I know the bodyman that will be doing the work. He is a friend of
mine. And besides he doesn't think a person should have to pay a big price to
get their car fixed. He runs a privately owned shop on his property. He dose
excellent body work. He did a 1979 Spitfire for me around 6 years ago. I have
also seen some of his recent work. He hasn't lost his touch. As far as the
body parts I have to buy, they will be in the area of $1000.00 or so. Thanks
for the input.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration